The winter season can be a challenge for our health.
Between cold temperatures, shorter days, and an uptick in illness, our body and mind can use extra wellness support!
Winter Wellness Practices:
- Wash Those Hands! It may seem repetitive and obvious but it is also a key habit to maintain during the winter months in order to ward off germs and illnesses. Give your body a line of defense by constantly washing your hands throughout your day.
- Connect with Family Friends. During cold weather, many retreat indoors and stay home. But it’s important to foster social connections for mental wellness. Spending time with loved ones leads to a boost in happiness and can even lower blood pressure.
- Eat Well. Loading up on nutrient-rich foods can offer the best benefits for immunity boost. Foods that are high in vitamin C, like citrus, can give your immune system the support it needs and can also offer sustained energy and mood boost.
Layering in immune boosting supplements can also help to support your wellness this winter!
Stock up on our Immunity best sellers with 25% OFF (applied at checkout)*
Be Well, Stay Hydrated
Discount offer auto-applied at check out for 30 serving sizes only with the exception of Cranberry + Elderberry 60 serving size. May not be combined with any other offer. Offer excludes Family Size.
Discount offer automatically applied at checkout for Best Sellers!
- Coconut Water 30 Serving Size
- Vitamin C Watermelon 30 Serving Size
- Vitamin C Lemon Lime 30 Serving Size
- Cranberry + Elderberry 60 Serving Size
The offer is valid from January 30th- February 5th, 2023. Discount offer auto-applied at check out for 30 serving sizes only with the exception of Cranberry + Elderberry 60 serving size.
May not be combined with any other offer. Offer excludes Family Size.