PEACH FLAVORED GREEN TEA WATER INFUSION DROPS
"Nutritionist developed, antioxidant-rich formula to support immunity, longevity, anti-aging"
- Light and delicious peach green tea flavor
- Green tea is a superfood – rich in antioxidants
- Great taste helps you drink more water for healthy hydration
- Naturally sweetened with stevia leaf and lo han fruit for zero calorie sweetness
- Free of sugar, artificial sweeteners, caffeine, and gluten
- Low glycemic
- Makes up to 10 beverages
- Portable, with a convenient dropper that puts you in control
- Eco-friendly packaging
Enjoy a delicious antioxidant-rich peach green tea beverage! Developed by nutritionists and perfected since 2003. Served in luxury spas and wellness centers, Pure Inventions Antioxidant Green Tea Water Infusion Drops are the delicious way to drink more water while enjoying the healthy benefits of green tea.
Green Tea Extract
(min. 80-90% polyphenols, 40-50% EGCG) 100 mg*
Ural Licorice Extract (root) 10 mg*
purified water, vegetable glycerin, natural peach flavor, stevia extract (leaf), lo han extract (fruit), citric acid
This product has been sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children. Those who are nursing, pregnant or taking medication, please consult your health care professional.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Made in the USA
Drop it in and mix it how you like it! The choice is yours. Enjoy in still or sparkling water, with a hint of flavor or bolder flavor. Try adding fresh citrus. Be your mixologist as YOU are in control!
SHAKE WELL: Mix 1 full dropper (1 ml) in 8-12 ounces of hot, cold or sparkling water. Enjoy as often as desired.
Peach Green Tea Lemonade
Beverage preparation by the glass:
- Fill a 16-20 oz glass with ice
- Add your favorite water ( flat or sparkling)
- Add 2 full droppers of Pure Inventions Peach Green Tea
- Squeeze in the juice of 1/2 lemon
- Shake or stir
- Garnish with a wedge of lemon and fresh peach slice if desired
By the Pitcher:
- Simply double all the ingredients in the recipe.
It really is not worth the cost there are cheaper better products out there, It was not a Wow for me at all
HI Cheryl! Thank you for taking the time to review the peach green tea! We are sorry you were not happy with it. It is one of our most popular products. It has a powerful amount of antioxidants and can be served hot , cold or in sparkling water! It has no sugar, calories, caffeine or artificial sweeteners or colors. If you have some left I would love for you try it with some fresh squeezed lemon and either add more or less product depending on your taste profile! Would love to hear your thoughts if you do try some of these recipes! Be Well..Stay Hydrated!