Date Published: 9/2/20
Blueberry Mint Lemonade
When life hands you lemons, make lemonade. When life hands you blueberries, mint, green tea and lemons, make a lemonade loaded with a concentrated dose of antioxidants to support a healthy immune system. Calorie free. Sugar free. Gluten free. Feeling free!
Make it by the glass:
- Fill a 16-20 oz glass with ice
- Add your favorite water (flat or sparkling)
- Add a handful of mint leaves (bend or tear for delicious minty flavor)
- Add 2 full droppers of Pure Inventions Blueberry with White Tea
- Squeeze in the juice of 1/2 lemon
- Shake or stir
- Garnish with fresh mint and sliced lemon
Go big with a pitcher:
- It’s easy. Just double all the ingredients.